Sharon R. Jokisch
April 7, 1948 - December 19, 2018
Service Date: December 22, 2018
Sharon R. Jokisch, nee Dunnegan, 70, of Belleville, Illinois, born Wednesday, April 7, 1948, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Sharon attended St. Matthew United Methodist Church Belleville Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Ray B. and Grace L., nee Grogan, Dunnegan
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Daniel Jokisch of Belleville, IL
- 3 Daughters
- Sheryl Forhetz of Arlington, TX
- Carla Warfield of Belleville, IL
- Janice (Steven) Grover of Belleville, IL
- 4 Grandchildren
- Courtney (Nick) Guerrero
- Bethany (Josh) Gower
- Jeffrey (Tabitha) Warfield
- Danielle (Gregory) Reichert
- 2 Great-Grandchildren
- Beckett Warfield
- Alainna Warfield
- Brother, Harold Dunnegan of Pittsburgh, PA
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the New Life Club at St. Matthew United Methodist Church.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Saturday, December 22, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Saturday, December 22, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Patton, and Rev. Mark Black officiating. Interment will follow at Mascoutah City Cemetery, Mascoutah, Illinois.